Since we are all in the mind-set of what is your whatever story, I thought I would throw one legitimate and uplifting request to the family.
What is your favorite mom story?
To set the tone, I will share mine. My favorite mom story is not just one event. It is more a lifetime of love and caring that I did not fully appreciate until much later in life. I thought it was normal to have your mom cook a hot breakfast every morning in the hand print night gown. I thought it was normal to have a brown bag lunch every school day with a sandwich, chips, fruit, and a dessert. I thought it was normal to come home from school every day and have various snacks and assorted goodies. I still think I am her favorite since most days she let me have 2 packages of Swiss Cake Rolls and a 1/2 gallon of milk. She helped me with my homework, most times quite well, other times not so much. (I failed the assignment for Ms. Geddes Geometry class.) Many things that I thought were normal were in fact quite rare and incredible. My favorite mom story is that she is always there.
May 11, 2008
Mother's Day
Posted by Travesty at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a suck-up!!!
What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment