July 21, 2006

Extra! Extra!

I think that from now on, those of you who are not posting enough or using humor appropriately will hence forth be subject to mockery. This may or may not include: insulting your looks and/or intelligence, editing posts as I see fit, laughing and pointing when I see you, as well as anything else fitting the definition. Thank you.

As far as my life goes: I swim at Mel's on a bi- or tri-weekly basis, have watched the 2nd season of The Office twice in the last month, and recently my room has come to smell more like a wet dog than the usual Satsuma. This would be due to the leaking air conditioning that made about four feet worth of my carpet sopping wet. Only 25 more days until I start living the american dream that is Hannah and my house.

3 comments:

mel said...

I will continue to post and be as funny as is legally allowed so as to not be the subject of mockery and ridicule by Meggie each time she sees me. (I do see her on a bi- or tri-weekly basis)

mandy said...

I am taking applications for someone who would like to come work my job and/or commute for me so I have time to post ... any takers?

Josh said...

I try to post regularly, but most of the time I am not funny. There isn't anything funny happening to me, therefore I am not funny and will be mocked and ridiculed, much like Homestar Runner addressing the invisible masses.